ConventionSouth

SEP 2017

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/876668

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 17 of 67

⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ S E P T E M B E R 2 0 1 7 w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 18 FEATURE: THE SOUTH'S GRANDEST VENUES Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center Nashville, Tennessee Located by Nashville's iconic Grand Ole Opry House, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Con- vention Center is best known for its nine acres of indoor gardens, which are kept at 72 degrees year-round. This year marks the 40th anniversary for the popular Southern re- sort, which has expanded from 600 to 2,888 guest rooms since 1977 and offers dozens of restaurants and entertainment experiences to enhance any gathering. T H E S A N L U I S R E S O R T WHERE THE COAST LINE INSPIRES YOUR BOTTOM LINE 8 0 0 . 4 4 5 . 0 0 9 0 | s a n l u i s re s o r t . c o m | 5 2 2 2 S e a w a l l B o u l e v a rd , G a l v e s t o n , T X 7 7 5 5 1 · The San Luis Hotel, Spa & Conference Center is a fully accredited IACC conference facility · State-of-the art audio-visual technology · Customizable, out-of-the-box team building exercises for groups of all sizes · Our sales team can coordinate a complete meeting package at any of our meeting facilities · Unparalleled views of the Gulf with two-story floor-to-ceiling windows · Less than an hour drive from Houston

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - SEP 2017