ConventionSouth

MAR 2015

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/475795

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 18 of 59

M A R C H 2 0 1 5 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 19 S P O N S O R E D C O N T E N T Helping Hands: Annual CVB Issue Kingsport is home to several meeting facilities, including the award-winning MeadowView Marriott Conference Resort and Convention Center. Set against a stunning back-drop of mountainous terrain, the staff at the Mead- owView Marriott will facilitate your most compelling needs as a meeting planner. The property offers more than 88,000 square feet of meeting space, including a 35,000-square-foot convention center. This generous amount of meeting space allows the MeadowView Marriott to accommodate meetings of all sizes. The hotel offers three amphitheatres, three ballrooms and numerous boardrooms and conference rooms. The property also hosts an 18-hole, Denis Griffith designed, 6,700-yard championship golf course, voted as one of Marriott's best golf courses. The newest additions to the hotel are a wine tasting room and an on-site winery. Experience the wine making process with locally grown grapes at Reedy Creek Winery at MeadowView. Then host a private wine tasting event inside the Fieldstone Cellar at MeadowView. Kingsport is proud of its leading hotel chains which offer nearly 350 rooms within one mile of the MeadowView Marriott. These hotels are conveniently located less than 5 miles from the I-26/I-81 interchange. Kingsport is 90 miles northeast of Knoxville and 10 miles from the Virginia border and within a day's drive of more than half the nation's population. Visit Kingsport! n Lara Moore, Director of Sales, Kingsport CVB Lara is the Director of Sales for the Kingsport, TN Convention and Visitors Bureau and has more than seven years of sales experience in the tourism industry. (423) 392-8821 lmoore@visitkingsport.com www.visitkingsport.com Visit Kingsport. The King Of Hospitality get to know:

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - MAR 2015