ConventionSouth

APR 2017

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/810084

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 25 of 59

MARKET SEGMENT REPORT: MEDICAL & PHARMACEUTICAL MEETINGS ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ A P R I L 2 0 1 7 w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 26 THE WOW ISSUE INTRO: Panoramic views of Florence & the Tennessee River WOW FACTOR: A Spectacular Spa DESCRIPTION: Pamper yourself when meeting in Florence, Alabama with a visit to the Spa at the Shoals. One of the premier spa destinations in the Muscle Shoals area, the 6,000-square-foot state-of-the-art facility offers massages, facials, and body treatments. For extra-special events, add-in some salon time, where hair treatments, manicures and pedicures, and makeup services are available. The Spa at the Shoals is just one of the features that allows the Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa to set a new standard for Southern hospitality. The hotel provides stunning views of the beautiful Tennessee River and striking panoramic views of Florence at its signature 360 Grille. WOW PROFILE: Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - APR 2017