ConventionSouth

SEP 2016

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/729681

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 28 of 59

S E P T E M B E R 2 0 1 6 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 29 L O U I S I A N A possibly by the end of this year, the enlarged facility will have 10,000 seats. New features will include 10 skyboxes, a second-floor lounge, two elevators, a sprinkler system and telescoping bleacher sections. The Coliseum will also have four meeting rooms able to ac- commodate between 50 and 200 people. The property's 23,000-square-foot Exhibition Hall, located in a separate building on the Coliseum grounds, will also be refurbished. Downtown Pineville boasts the Forts Ran- dolph & Buhlow State Historic Site, with an engaging visitor's center featuring Civil War artifacts, an elevated boardwalk around both forts and an overlook of Bailey's Dam. Additional Alexandria/Pineville Meeting Spaces • Alexandria Riverfront Center: 56,000 square feet of exhibit and meeting space; 32,000-square-foot Main Exhibit Hall; 12,000 square feet of exterior exhibit space Baton Rouge - Louisiana's Old State Capital Visit Jackson Mississippi Jefferson Convention & Visitors Bureau, Inc. 3 Call 504.731.7083 3 Toll Free 1.877.572.7474 3 VisitKennerLA.com Reserve the place where New Orleans goes to meet and unwind!

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - SEP 2016