NOV 2015

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link:

Contents of this Issue

Page 28 of 51

N O V E M B E R 2 0 1 5 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 29 Mark Your Calendars For February 29 - March 2, 2016 at the Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa Muscle Shoals, Alabama RendezvousSouth, an exclusive hosted-buyer celebration for busy meeting planners ofers a one-stop-shop booking experience with destinations from across the South. This is your chance to build relationships and enjoy a fun-flled agenda. While you're visiting The Shoals, you'll have the opportunity to tour the famous studios where many of the world's top musicians have recorded hits that are part of the legendary "Muscle Shoals Sound." You can also enjoy vast views of the Tennessee River, play golf on one of the world-famous Robert Trent Jones courses, visit the Alabama Music Hall of Fame or tour the quaint shops in historic downtown Florence. For more info, visit r i c d o w n t o o r e i n f o v i s i t

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - NOV 2015