ConventionSouth

APR 2016

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/666001

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 30 of 51

A P R I L 2 0 1 6 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 31 THE WOW ISSUE! Named as one of the "50 Best Places in the South" by Southern Living, the historic 750-seat Lyric Theatre in Birmingham, Ala., with 12 opera boxes and an intimate setting (just 60 feet from the stage to the back of the balcony), originally opened in 1914 as a Vaudeville venue. The theatre recently underwent an $11 million restoration and reopened to the public in January 2016. For the first time since the 1970's, the venue offers a modern twist with top name performers as you step back in time to the glitz and glamour of historic Southern theater. WOW! glamour & glitz! UNCONVENTIONAL MEETINGS From the Event Hall to the CMA Theater, and from the outdoor Carlton Terrace to an entire building buyout, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum has the capacity to accommodate events for guests numbering from 30 to 3,000. Treat your attendees to a midday Museum tour and move seamlessly from your meetings to an evening reception, all without ever leaving the building. WE HAVE IT ALL, AND SO CAN YOU. Downtown Nashville • 615.416.2001 Country Music Hall of Fame.org • @CountryMusicHOF STEP INSIDE This House Photos courtesy Rosen Centre

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - APR 2016