ConventionSouth

MAR 2015

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/475795

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 31 of 59

⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ M A R C H 2 0 1 5 w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 32 one-stop-shop destination: Lynchburg, Va. s ponsored content Helping Hands: Annual CVB Issue S P O N S O R E D C O N T E N T Centrally located in the United States, and 25 minutes north of downtown Dallas, Frisco, Texas is just 20 minutes from both Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport and Love Field Airport. Frisco offers exceptional choices when it comes to hotels. From the resort-style Westin Stonebriar with over 24,000 square feet of flexi- ble meeting space, the Embassy Suites Hotel & Frisco Conference Center—home to the third largest ballroom in Texas—and coming soon, the Dallas Cowboys World Corporate Headquarters & Training Facility with the attached Omni Hotel, there is a spectrum of meeting options to accommodate everything from board meetings to overflow for your convention. Home to four professional sports teams and state-of-the-art sporting venues and more than nine million square feet of shopping, your attendees will have plenty to do outside of your meeting. Catch a baseball game with Frisco RoughRiders, watch FC Dallas take on some of the best soccer players in the world at Toyota Stadium, or cool off inside Dr Pepper Arena at a Texas Legends basketball game or watch the Dallas Stars practice on their home ice. Choose from Frisco's great adventure offsite activities like indoor electric go kart racing at Pole Position Raceway, or one of the newest and most advanced wind tunnels in the world at iFly Indoor Skydiving. As a meeting planner, you will enjoy the ease of working with our professional staff at the Frisco Convention & Visitors Bureau. Let our experienced and creative staff help you find the perfect hotel for your meeting or convention, plus exciting options for your attendees and their families to enjoy outside the planned meeting activities. For more information, check out www.visitfrisco.com. n M e e t i n g s I n Fr i s c o , Te x a s G o A b o v e A n d B e y o n d . Marla Roe, Executive Director, Frisco CVB As Executive Director, Marla is at the helm of everything that goes on within the Frisco CVB and possesses years of meetings and tourism industry know-how. get to know: marla@visitfrisco.com (877) 463-7472 www.visitfrisco.com " Using the CVB made our experience at Frisco so much more refreshing— t he were well organized, flexible to our needs and accommodated us throughout our event." —Thomas Tanner, Director, Office of Graduate Services American Association of College of Podiatric Medicine Plannermonial: C

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - MAR 2015