ConventionSouth

MAY 2016

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/680625

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 33 of 75

⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ M A Y 2 0 1 6 w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 34 Southern Resorts Selection Guide Sponsored Content ocated just 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport in Kissimmee, Fla., the 1,416-room Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center features 4.5 acres of beautiful indoor gardens in a glass-enclosed atrium with a variety of themed environments that depict such popular Florida destinations as Key West, St. Augustine and the Florida Everglades. Meeting planners can utilize over 400,000 square feet of flexible meeting, convention, outdoor, exhibit and pre-function space that provides the perfect location to create unique and memorable meetings that go beyond the boundaries of typical convention hotels and well beyond the expectations of meeting attendees. Gaylord Palms is designed with meetings in mind. With extraordinary environments, a focus on flawless service and unrivaled meet- ings expertise, the resort gives you everything you want in one amazing place. Discover how the unmatched level of service, surroundings and distinctive venues of this world renowned meetings hotel can help deliver an inspiring and productive program that generates results for years to come. With restaurants and lounges only steps from meeting spaces, your attendees can easily and conveniently network and continue the momentum of a meeting. The hotel was pur- posely built with meeting spaces, guest rooms, welcoming public spaces, bars and restaurants all in close proximity. With everything on site, guests don't need to travel off-site for entertainment, which allows more time for networking. Conference Direct Vice President of Global Accounts Meredith Vazquez shares how every size meeting gets flawless service at Gaylord Hotels. "I know that each and every time, no matter what size the group is, whether it's a full buyout or a small board meeting, that Gaylord Hotels makes every customer I have feel like they're the only customer in house." Vazquez adds, "I've never felt like they weren't going above and beyond what was expected." Extraordinary environments, meetings ex- pertise and service with a passion — all under one spectacular roof. Dedication to these prin- ciples is what sets Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center apart, and it's the secret to your next successful meeting. n L Everything In One Place, So You Can Have It All Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center (407) 586-0000 www.gaylordpalmsmeetings.com

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - MAY 2016