ConventionSouth

JUL 2015

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/541079

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 33 of 59

⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ J U L Y 2 0 1 5 w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 34 Small Markets...Big On Meetings! Sponsored Content ank Aaron is from here. So is America's original Mardi Gras. Mobile, Alabama has been hosting successful meetings for more than 300 years. We invite you and your group to experience this exciting port city for yourself. Stay in the heart of the downtown at the Renaissance Hotels of Mobile: Renaissance Riverview Plaza and the Battle House Renais- sance Hotel & Spa. From sleek to historic, the Renaissance Mobile Hotels offer great meeting options and 611 guest rooms adjacent to the convention center. Enjoy magnificent Mobile Bay views and, historic architecture from your room. Sample the freshest seafood or great steaks in one of the hotel restaurants, which showcase the great culinary traditions of the region and will delight your guests. Prepare for innovative food breaks between meetings and learn about the region's legend- ary traditions. After a successful day of meetings, walk to Mobile's art and entertain- ment district for an evening of fun. Come experience our hospitality, history and heritage and enjoy Four Diamond service. Meet me in Mobile. The Renaissance Hotel experts are ready to assist in making your next meeting unforgettable. Visit www.renaissancebattle- house.com, www.renaissanceriverview.com or call our sales office at (251) 415-3086. n H Meet Me in Mobile Mariluz Hilburn, Complex Director of Sales and Marketing Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel, The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel (251) 415-3086 www.renaissancebattlehouse.com www.renaissanceriverview.com From sleek to historic, the Renaissance Mobile Hotels offer great meeting options and 611 guest rooms adjacent to the convention center Lobby of the Mobile Battle House Renaissance Hotel & Spa Lounge in the Mobile Renaissance Riverview Plaza

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - JUL 2015