ConventionSouth

MAY 2017

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/821049

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 33 of 85

⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ M A Y 2 0 1 7 w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 32 Southern Resorts Selection Guide Sponsored Content There is Only One Hilton Sandestin Beach ilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa is Northwest Florida's larg- est full-service beachfront resort hotel and the South's premier destination for group events. Located on the beautiful Gulf Coast, Hilton Sandestin Beach features 40,000 square feet of meeting space and 20,000 square feet of outdoor event space. Flexible facilities allow the resort to accommo- date larger conferences and events, or smaller group-activities and breakouts. The property's eight meeting rooms include elegant ballrooms, a theater, hospitality suites and more. Hilton Sandestin Beach is also known for its innovative and entertaining approach to teambuilding. The resort employs a full-service staff that specializes in coordinating unique programs around coffee breaks and leisure time. Making the most of the coastal location, groups can enjoy outdoor scavenger hunts, beach bowling, bonfires and fireworks along the shore. In addition, this award-winning resort offers a world-class Serenity by the sea Spa and fit- ness center, six on-site seasonal dining venues, abundant resort recreation options, access to championship golf courses and close proximity to the area's best attractions and shopping. It's also conveniently located near three airports — Northwest Florida Regional Airport (VPS), Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) and Pensacola International Airport (PNS). For a limited time only, meeting planners can earn Hilton Honors GOLD Status by booking a meeting at Hilton Sandestin Beach. Book by May 31, 2017 to be part of this exclusive deal. Promotion available for new business only; previously contracted business does not qualify. Must book minimum 400 Nights & minimum $20,000 in Food and Beverage spend for events booked by May 31, 2017 and consumed October 1, 2017 - March 9, 2018. For more informa- tion, visit: hiltonsandestinbeach.com/gold- en-days-2017. n H Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa W H E R E T E L L I N G YO U R T E A M TO D I G I N TA K E S O N A W H O L E N E W M E A N I N G . 8 4 4 - 7 5 6 - 1 5 7 9 • H i l t o n S a n d e s t i n B e a c h . c o m • # H i l t o n S a n d e s t i n THERE IS ONLY ONE (877) 705-6641 ldjones@hiltonsandestinbeach.com http://www.hiltonsandestinbeach.com/ florida-meetings Lisa D. Jones, Director of Sales & Marketing A 20-year veteran of the hotel and hospitality industry, Jones has served in several leader- ship roles within the Hilton Brand family and received a number of awards for outstanding service.

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - MAY 2017