ConventionSouth

MAY 2017

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/821049

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 34 of 85

M A Y 2 0 1 7 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 33 245 Front Street, Key West, FL 33040 | margaritavillekeywestresort.com/meetings | 305.292.4365 | 855.442.4544 Meet me at Margaritaville *Terms & Conditions: Valid through December 31, 2017 for redemption through June 30, 2018. Minimum of $25,000 on master rooms account required. A maximum of one $500 American Express Gift Card will be awarded per booking. A limited number of rooms are available for this promotion. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required. Other restrictions apply. Not applicable for confirmed groups. Applies to new confirmed group meetings only. With 16,000 square feet of meeting space, a ballroom for up to 300, a scenic waterfront pier for remarkable receptions, and an enviable location just steps from Old Town, we are Key West's venue of choice for sophisticated, island-style meetings. Book a meeting with us and receive a $500 American Express Gift Card* plus extra incentives including a complimentary guest room and complimentary Wi-Fi internet access.

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - MAY 2017