ConventionSouth

MAR 2017

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/795087

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 35 of 67

Naturally Made y y x y ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ M A R C H 2 0 1 7 w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 36 Sponsored Content Annual CVB Issue! Naturally Made When it comes to playing host to meetings, trade shows and conferences, The Natural State is a popular destination. Our combination of modern facilities, affordable lodging and tons of things to see and do before and after your meeting highlights just a few of the reasons to plan your next event in Arkansas. To learn more, visit arkansasgrouptravel.com or call (501) 682-1219. What will you make in Arkansas? Arkansas.com Arkansas.com DESTINATIONS eetings are always better with an exceptional view. And a nice local craft beer. Maybe some wine. And great food. Plan your next meeting or group gathering in Arkansas, The Natural State. We've got the venues, the infrastructure, and the amenities to make your get- together one for the record books. Mountaintop lodges, lakeside cabins with conference rooms, sophisticated metropolitan gathering places… Arkansas has it all. And we can help you plan it all, too. Wherever you go—Northwest, North Central, Upper Delta, Lower Delta, Southwest, and Central—our A Team can connect you with the people, places and things you need for a successful meeting. We've got a ConventionSouth Readers' Choice Award winner (DeGray Lake Resort State Park), one of the finest museums in the country (Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art), a Presidential Center (The Clinton Center) and the home of the longest-running blues radio program in the land (The Delta Cultural Center) and lots more. Visit ArkansasGroupTravel.com for more information or email Group Travel@ Arkansas.gov to request a FREE copy of the Arkansas Meeting Planners Directory. n Make Meetings Memorable Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism (501) 682-1075 darrell.brown@arkansas.gov www.arkansasgrouptravel.com M DeGray Lake Resort Darrell Brown, Group Travel Section To paraphrase one of our state songs, Arkansas runs deep in me, so I am thankful to be able to share the love of my native state's history, heritage, and culture with not only my fellow Arkansans, but people from all across the country and world. Plannermonial: "It is without a doubt that I will be sending as many people through Arkansas for a couple of nights every time I have guests looking for a trip to the Deep South."—Kate Smith, Senior Travel Consultant l AmeriCan & Worldwide Travel "

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - MAR 2017