ConventionSouth

JUL 2017

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/846895

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 35 of 67

⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ J U L Y 2 0 1 7 w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 36 Small Markets ...BIG ON MEETINGS! Sponsored Content Want VIP Service & Memorable Venues? Lisa M. Logan, Tourism Manager Lisa loves her job marketing Stafford's many tourism assets! Let her introduce you to Stafford's memorable meeting venues. Stafford County Tourism (540) 658-4580 tourism@staffordcountyva.gov TourStaffordVa.com ooking for a place where your small to mid-sized meeting or conference will receive VIP treatment? Where your budget will stretch further than you imagined? A site filled with memorable venues to choose among? Consider Stafford, Virginia, located conveniently midway between Washington, D.C. and Richmond. Stafford is easily accessible from Dulles International, Washington National and Richmond International Airports. The county is located within a day's drive of 60 percent of the nation's population and I-95 bisects it. Stafford offers a variety of traditional meeting venues, ranging from hotels, a theater with versatile meeting facilities, a college campus and historic sites that can accommodate from 10 to 400 attendees. Want something more "off the beaten path?" Consider one of our wineries, plantation homes, farms or an artist studio! In addition to the county's impressive array of tourist attractions, Stafford's proximity to Washington, D.C., makes it a desirable, more affordable choice for attendees who want to extend the meeting into a vacation or weekend getaway. n L

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - JUL 2017