ConventionSouth

APR 2016

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/666001

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 36 of 51

A P R I L 2 0 1 6 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 37 F L O R I D A ©2016 Wyndham Vacation Rentals North America, LLC. 14 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054. Wyndham Vacation Rentals and related marks are registered trademarks and/or service marks in the United States and internationally. All rights reserved. Printed in the USA. TOPS'L Beach & Racquet Resort Best Tennis Facility 2013, 2014 & 2015 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Best Vacation Rental Firm Best Property Management Company We have room for you to spread out... Take advantage of such amenities as: 2400 sq. ft. meeting room with breakout space, Outdoor event venues, Onsite catering, Onsite restau- rant & bars and 250+ Condos, villas, and houses available for rent! Recently selected as an Editor's pick from Convention South, we are proud to have TOPS'L named one of the "Top 25 in the South: Family Friendly Meetings Resort 2014". So, what are you waiting for? Call us or visit our website today to book your next event on the Emerald Coast! 844-993-9897 / WVRtopsl.com Canaveral : 155 guest rooms; 5,000 square feet of event space • Holiday Inn Melbourne-Viera Conference Center: 7,000 square feet of event space • Space Coast Stadium, Melbourne: Seats 8,100 Daytona Beach Known for its 23 miles of beaches, Daytona Beach has more than 12,000 guest rooms, 1,200 within walking distance of the Ocean Center convention center. Directly across the street from the Ocean Center, the Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village has 744 guest rooms and 32 suites, with 32 meeting rooms in 60,000 total square feet of event space and a business center. The hotel can host up to 1,700 for dinners. The Plaza Resort & Spa has 322 guest rooms and 40,000 square feet of function space with 18 breakout rooms, boardrooms, ballrooms and outdoor beachside venues. Event spaces at Daytona International Speed- way include suites, club rooms, lounges and spe- cial-event rooms plus the World Center of Racing, which can accommodate up to 2,000 for events. Events can even be held on the track, home to the world-fa- mous Daytona 500. Other venues in Daytona Beach include a variety of spaces at Bethune-Cook- man University, Daytona State College, and Em- bry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Daytona Beach Meetings Space: • Oceanside Inn: 171 guest rooms; 3,000 square feet of event space • El Caribe Resort and Conference Center: 110 guest rooms; 12 meeting rooms • The Shores Resort & Spa: 212 guest rooms; 17,000 square feet of event space • The Peabody Auditorium: 2,521-seat the- ater; 4,000-square-foot lobby • Jackie Robinson Ballpark: 4,000-seat stadium • Ormond Beach Performing Arts Center: seats 600 ► Daytona Beach Boardwalk

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - APR 2016