ConventionSouth

MAR 2015

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/475795

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 40 of 59

M A R C H 2 0 1 5 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 41 S P O N S O R E D C O N T E N T Helping Hands: Annual CVB Issue Now there are more reasons than ever to hold your event in Rutherford County! Murfreesboro is proud to announce the addition of three brand-new hotels, including a H ilton Garden Inn with the Garden Grille & Bar, 100 rooms and 1,200 square feet of meeting space; a Residence Inn by Marriott with 112 suites and 840 square feet of meeting space; and a Holiday Inn, slated to open in early spring with 110 rooms, 2,500 square feet of meeting space and a 4,500 square- foot restaurant. This vibrant Southern community is conve- niently located just southeast of Nashville, and features a central location, easy I-24 access, FREE parking county-wide, and an 80,000 square-foot conference center adjacent to The Avenue® Murfreesboro—Tennessee's largest open-air shopping and dining area. The county offers 50 hotels and 4,000 rooms ranging from moderate to luxury, plus 108,000 total square feet of meeting space. And with over 350 restaurants, there's something to please every taste bud, from familiar favorites to unique local eateries. There's plenty to do for fun, including a Civil War national battlefield, antebellum homes, Nissan plant tours, a pioneer village, a vibrant downtown district, Boro Beach Water Park, world-class shopping, a local brewery, the Big Bang dueling piano bar, a children's nature cen- ter, the World's Largest Cedar Bucket, miles of paved Greenway trails, six public golf courses, and scenic Percy Priest Lake. Enjoy a vast assortment of shopping options, from The Avenue ® , to community favorite Stones River Mall, plus several antique malls, unique finds in the downtown district, and boutiques scattered throughout the county. V isit ReadySetRutherford.com for info on hotels, restaurants, attractions, shopping, events, and sample itineraries. n Donna Klempnow, Director of Sales, Rutherford CVB Donna has been in the hospitality industry for over 25 years in various roles, including director of sales and marketing, regional sales manager and national sales manager. (615) 278-2014 or (800) 716-7560 dklempnow@rutherfordchamber.org www.readysetrutherford.com get to know: " The Rutherford Count CVB full understands the value of customer s ervice and the do a tremendous job promoting their vibrant and thriving count . I appreciate t he ease of working with them, as well as their generosit in providing materials to ensure our m embers full enjo their time in Murfreesboro!" Plannermonial: C R u t h e r f o r d C o u n t y H a s H o m e t o w n F e e l & B i g C i t y F l a v o r

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - MAR 2015