ConventionSouth

JUL 2016

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/701715

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 42 of 59

J U L Y 2 0 1 6 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 43 M I S S I S S I P P I building was built in 1929 and has Art Deco design elements. A new museum is also coming to Meridian. Ground was recently broken on the $55 million Mississippi Arts and Entertainment Experience museum, scheduled to open in late 2017. The Mississippi Industrial Heritage Museum is also here, a unique venue located in the historic Soulé Steam Feed Works site. Meridian's main meeting spaces include Mississippi State University's Riley Center (see Breakout Spotlight) and the Northeast Conference Center, which has a 2,400-square- foot ballroom, an atrium and formal lobby and is located next to Hilton Garden Inn and Hampton Inn. Vicksburg Vicksburg is a smallish but lively burg steeped in history, which sits on the Mississippi River just across from Louisiana. "Vicksburg is a great place to bring your ► Jackson Skyline Visit Jackson Mississippi

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - JUL 2016