NOV 2015

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link:

Contents of this Issue

Page 44 of 51

N O V E M B E R 2 0 1 5 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 45 S O U T H C A R O L I N A Columbia Marriott (803) 771-7000 Columbia Metropolitan CVB (800) 264-4884 See Ad On Page 2 Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center (803) 545-0059 Francis Marion Hotel (843) 722-0600 Myrtle Beach Area CVB (800) 488-8998 Spartanburg Marriott (864) 596-1211 E D I T O R ' S HOT PICKS SOUTH CAROLINA In nearby Bluffton, S.C., the luxurious Inn at Palmetto Bluff is undergoing a $100 million expansion that will include the construction of a 150-room, five-star hotel, a spa and fitness center, enhanced meeting space and additional dining options. "Hilton Head Island's commitment to the environment and preservation of the natural beauty of our destination creates an ideal backdrop for meetings, conventions and spe- cial events," said Hilton Head Island Visitor & Convention Bureau Vice President Ariana Pernice. "We encourage meeting planners to incor- porate distinctive Island experiences into their meeting agendas to give attendees a taste of the Island's flavor. Whether it's team building on a private island just off the coast or Island nature preserve, a nature cruise to learn about local marine life, learning about our native Gullah culture or getting into the swing of things on one of our 24-plus world-renowned golf courses, creating unforgettable memories for meeting attendees is easy." n

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - NOV 2015