ConventionSouth

OCT 2017

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/887508

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 44 of 67

O C T O B E R 2 0 1 7 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 45 Perfectly posiƟoned on the #1 beach in America, Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa is the ideal locaƟon to meet and play. A spectacular mulƟ-million dollar renovaƟon with the addiƟon of a new spa and gym as well as mulƟple dining opƟons, provide guests with an exclusive feel. Groups enjoy flexible meeƟng space including a 9,800-square-foot Grand Ballroom, versaƟle foyer space, a divisible Junior Ballroom and seven addiƟonal breakout rooms. Four beachside decks overlooking the blue Gulf of Mexico create a beauƟful flow from day to night with picture-perfect sunsets. Book your next meeƟng or event by calling 888.353.3222, emailing piecb-salesadm@hilton.com or visit hiltonclearwaterbeach.com 400 Mandalay Avenue, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767 L e g e n d R e d i s c o v e r t h e

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - OCT 2017