ConventionSouth

MAR 2017

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/795087

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 46 of 67

M A R C H 2 0 1 7 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 47 Sponsored Content Annual CVB Issue! stablished in 1783, Tennessee's second oldest town showcases its history in brick-lined sidewalks and immaculate historic sites, churches and homes against a backdrop of majestic mountains and breathtaking waterways and streams spectacularly enhanced in panoramic color by four very definite seasons. Located in one of the largest counties in the state, Greeneville offers the lifestyle and amenities of much larger towns while maintaining a distinctive small-town ambiance. Greeneville is also home to Country Music Stars The Band Perry, NHRA 2012 Pro Stock World Champion Allen Johnson and Grammy award winner Barry Bales, long time bass player and harmony vocalist for Alison Krauss and Union Station. Home of 17th President of the United States, Andrew Johnson, and the birthplace of celebrated hero Davy Crockett, Greeneville combines a progressive approach to the future with a distinctive drive to promote and preserve its unique heritage. Enjoy professional performances at the Niswonger Performing Arts Center or the Capitol Theatre, tour the "Showplace of East TN" at the Dickson-Williams Mansion, visit Tusculum College known as the oldest college west of the Allegheny Mountains, dine at the Brumley at the historic General Morgan Inn or shop one or all of our numerous antique stores and boutiques. Visitors can also tour the Old Harmony Graveyard and the Lost State of Franklin cabin. ■ Greeneville Is A Vacation Destination Liken No Other! E GREENEVILLE TOURISM C OUNTY G REENE Experience the Region's Best in Historic Greeneville, TN (423) 638-4111 www.VisitGreenevilleTN.com Tammy L. Kinser, CTTP, Director of Tourism I have been the Tourism Director for 18 years and have worked with thousands of visitors to make their experience most memorable. I have a passion for this community and a passion for making your vacation experience the best that it can be. Green County Partnership/ Chamber of Commerce (423) 638-4111 tkinser@greenecop.com www.visitgreenevilletn.com

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - MAR 2017