ConventionSouth

JUL 2016

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/701715

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 46 of 59

square feet of column-free meeting and event space; a 300-seat auditorium; an executive boardroom; catering and full kitchen • The E. F. Yerby Conference Center: seating for up to 140 in the auditorium or 64 banquet style; five breakout rooms adjacent to auditorium; large lobby; on Ole Miss campus • The Inn at Ole Miss: 10,000 square feet of meeting space; in-house caterer; 146 guest rooms; on Ole Miss campus Southaven/DeSoto County Just south of Memphis, DeSoto County, Mississippi, offers a convenient location, Mississippi Blues Trail Markers, a thriving agritourism scene and the opportunity to learn the history of Spanish explorer Hernando DeSoto at the DeSoto County Courthouse and the DeSoto County Museum. Southaven is the county's primary urban area, a ► J U L Y 2 0 1 6 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 47 M I S S I S S I P P I Cypress Swamp

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - JUL 2016