ConventionSouth

SEP 2017

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/876668

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 48 of 67

A B C D E F G H I J K S E P T E M B E R 2 0 1 7 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 49 T E N N E S S E E vations and upgrades to the lobby and guest rooms. Meeting space at the Choo Choo can accommodate groups of up to 500 people. Other larger hotels in the city, according to the CVB, include 343-room Chattanooga Marriott Downtown, with 10,000 square feet of event space; The Chattanoogan Hotel, with 199 guest rooms and 25,000 square feet of function space; and DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown, which has 11,000 square feet of event space. Major meeting and event space can also be found at the Chattanooga Convention Center, with 21 meeting rooms and an 18,000-square- foot ballroom; the Chattanooga Lookouts' AT&T Field, which seats up to 6,400 and has a reception capacity of 200; and the Bessie Smith Cultural Center, which can host up to 375 for receptions. The Tennessee Aquar- ium has indoor and outdoor venues for up to 2,000. Additional Chattanooga Venues • Bluff View Art District: historic neigh- borhood with gardens, galleries, shops and restaurants; event space for up to 110 people • The Camp House: café and venue for up to 475 guests • Southern Belle Riverboat: three decks accommodate 475 for receptions or 320 for dinners; stationary riverboat Pier 2 can host up to 1,000 for receptions • Hunter Museum of American Art: indoor and outdoor spaces for up to 500 people • River Gorge Explorer: can host up to 70 on river excursion events to Tennessee's "Grand Canyon" • Embassy Suites Hamilton Place: 203 guest rooms; 10,000 square feet of event space • Holiday Inn Hamilton Place: 137 guest rooms; 2,500 square feet of event space ► Chattanooga CVB Chattanooga Convention Center City Map Location 1 2 3 Chattanooga H ................................................................................ G3 Gatlinburg H .......................................................................................I2 Jackson ............................................................................................ B2 Knoxville H ..................................................................................... H2 Memphis H .................................................................................... A3 Nashville H ...................................................................................... E2 Pigeon Forge H ................................................................................I2 Rutherford County H ....................................................................... E2 Sevierville ...........................................................................................I2 Smoky Mountains H ....................................................................... H2 Williamson County ............................................................................ H2 A B C D E F G H I J K H H H H H H H H

Articles in this issue

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - SEP 2017