ConventionSouth

MAY 2016

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/680625

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 51 of 75

⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ M A Y 2 0 1 6 w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 52 Southern Resorts Selection Guide Sponsored Content iscover unparalleled luxury at The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center, a year-round beachfront resort on Galveston Island. Recip- ient of the AAA Four Diamond Award(r) since 1999, the 32-acre property of- fers lavish accommodations, breathtaking Gulf views, and unmatched personalized service. "The San Luis Resort, Spa and Conference Center offers renovated conference space, outstanding accommodations and award-win- ning restaurants that provide an exemplary experience for visitors and groups of any size," said Director of Conference Planning David Townsend. "Our IACC-certified, 40,000-square-foot conference center has 12 meeting rooms offering the latest in communi- cations technology including high-tech light- ing, acoustics and audiovisual equipment. The center also features sleek, comfortable seating, individual climate controls and tackable wall surfaces, creating environments perfectly suited for meetings, conventions and small- group discussions." Visiting groups have multiple options for accommodations, from the all new Villas at The San Luis Resort to VIP floors, the elite "Club Ten," and enhanced guest rooms. The San Luis Resort, Spa and Conference Center offers seemingly endless recreation options for meeting, convention and special event groups. For dining, groups are invited to try any of the 10 restaurants on property. Enjoy a trip to the tropical heated pool and grotto spa, sip on a delicious beverage from the H2O Ultra Lounge swim-up bar or rent a private cabana. The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is located at 5222 Seawall Blvd. For more information, go online to www.sanluis resort.com or call 800-445-0090. n D Experience The San Luis Resort Galveston · The San Luis Hotel, Spa & Conference Center is a fully accredited IACC conference facility · State-of-the art audio-visual technology · Customizable, out-of-the-box team building exercises for groups of all sizes · Our sales team can coordinate a complete meeting package at any of our meeting facilities · Unparalleled views of the Gulf with two-story foor-to-ceiling windows · Less than an hour drive from Houston 32-ACRE BEACHFRONT RESORT • 700 GUEST ROOMS • 10 RESTAURANTS 409.744.1500 sanluisresort.com 409.744.5000 galvestonhilton.com 409.740.5300 galvestonholidayinn.com 409.941.1010 meetgalveston.com W H E R E T H E COAST L I N E I N S P I R E S YO U R B OT TO M L I N E T H E S A N L U I S R E S O R T Steven DeFelice, Regional Director of Sales Steve has more than 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry and oversees The San Luis Resort, Spa & Confer- ence Center, The Villas at The San Luis, Hilton Galveston Island Resort, Holiday Inn Resort Gal- veston-On the Beach and the Galveston Island Convention Center. The San Luis Resort Spa & Conference Center (409) 740-8602 sdefelice@ldry.com www.sanluisresort.com Landry's Inc.

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - MAY 2016