ConventionSouth

APR 2017

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/810084

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 54 of 59

A P R I L 2 0 1 7 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 55 F L O R I D A exhibit hall; 36,000-square-foot ballroom • Riverwalk at Tampa Convention Center: 146,000 square feet of event space • Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina: 50,000 square feet of meeting space; 33 meeting rooms • Tampa Airport Marriott: 25,300 square feet of meeting space; 16 meeting rooms; revolving rooftop event space; 295 guest rooms • Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay: 23,000 square feet of indoor meeting space; 10,000 square feet of outdoor meeting space • TPepin's Hospitality Centre: nearly 19,000 square feet of function space; four meeting rooms; 900-seat theater • Westly Event Center: 17,000 square feet of meeting space; expansive terrace • Saddlebrook Resort & Spa: 95,000 square feet of meeting space; 540 guest rooms NORTHWEST FLORIDA Crystal River/Citrus County With 12,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space in Crystal River, there is space for meetings of almost any size, according to Visit Citrus, the area's CVB. Among the venues, Plan- tation on Crystal River, an eco-friendly resort hotel, can accommodate up to 500 attendees in its 15 meeting spaces and its 3,000-square-foot Magnolia Ballroom, which has a covered ve- randa. The property also offers 27 holes of cham- pionship golf, swims with manatees in the wild, educational boat tours and an outdoor pool. Florida's Adventure Coast At Weeki Wachee Springs State Park, visitors can witness the magic of the mermaids, take a riverboat cruise, and canoe or kayak on the Weeki Wachee River. The 538-acre park features a first-magnitude spring and a 400-seat submerged theater for watching the live mermaid show. ► Manatee on Florida's Adventure Coast

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - APR 2017