ConventionSouth

SEP 2017

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: http://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/876668

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 54 of 67

S E P T E M B E R 2 0 1 7 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 55 T E N N E S S E E and The Tennessean, Knoxville's first and only personal luxury hotel, opened in April 2017. It's at World's Fair Park and centrally located to all of downtown, in a building that was originally part of the 1982 World's Fair in Knoxville. It features 82 guest rooms, a 16-seat executive board room and easy access to Park Pavilion, a 16,000-square-foot event space next door." Also in World's Fair Park and convenient to downtown, the Holiday Inn World's Fair Park has 286 guest rooms and 22 meeting rooms in 13,000 square feet of event space. Knoxville has more than 9,000 lodging rooms with more than 2,000 within walking distance of the Silver LEED-certified Knoxville Convention Center, which is also making news, according to the CVB. An upgrade of exhibit space is expected to be completed in 2018. In 2016, through a ► H o s t y o u r m t i n g s i n a s e i n g t h a t i n s p i r e s r el a x a t i o n , r e c o e c t i o n a n d c r e a t i v i t y . B e e m b r a c e d b y t h e s p i r i t o f t h e G r e a t S m o k y M o u n t a i n s i n G a t li n b u r g , T e e To experience extraordinary gatherings, call GCVB Sales Department 865- 436-2392 | meetings.gatlinburg.com World's Fair Park in Knoxville

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - SEP 2017