ConventionSouth

APR 2018

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: https://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/964950

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 29 of 67

MARKET SEGMENT REPORT: MEDICAL & PHARMACEUTICAL MEETINGS ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ A P R I L 2 0 1 8 w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 30 THE WOW ISSUE! Who said meetings have to be in a stuff y conference room? Let Fripp Island Resort help you plan an event that will not be soon forgoĴ en. When the meeting day is over, let us schedule golf, tennis, cruises or team building activities for your group - even catering is a breeze. Let our planners help you make your next meeting unforgeĴ able. 855-546-9171 www.FrippIslandResort.com 3000 Acres of Meeting Space The Breakers Resort, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina INTRO: A Unique Oceanfront Resort In the Heart of the Grand Strand WOW FACTOR: An oceanfront pool deck that stretches across 6 towers DESCRIPTION: Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and one of the longest spans of white sandy beach in the Myrtle Beach area, the extensive pool deck at The Breakers Resort features 8 outdoor pools, including an indoor/outdoor 418-foot lazy river and a sunken pirate ship with dueling water slides and water cannons with splashing water buckets. There are countless lounging areas for taking in the view and 4 outdoor hot tubs, as well as several indoor water attractions. WOW PLUS: Meeting spaces with waterfront views just a block from the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, pool deck games, massage services, a Kid's Club and 700 feet of beachfront. WOW! WOW PROFILE: Hilton Daytona Beach (Fla.) Oceanfront Resort INTRO: An Iconic Seaside Gathering Spot WOW FACTOR: Historic Coquina Clock Tower DESCRIPTION: Constructed in the 1930s using the coquina shells that are unique to the area, the Coquina Clock Tower is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Situated along the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, with fire pits on two sides, it's a great place for groups meeting at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort to hold a reception. WOW PROFILE: WOW!

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - APR 2018