ConventionSouth

JUL 2018

ConventionSouth magazine is the leading resource for meeting planners who book all types of events, conventions, conferences and group travel in the south.

Issue link: https://conventionsouth.epubxp.com/i/1000526

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 34 of 59

J U L Y 2 0 1 8 ⎜ ConventionSouth ⎜ w w w . c o n v e n t i o n s o u t h . c o m 35 Sponsored Content Small Markets ...BIG ON MEETINGS! Experience great meetings with Four Diamond service at a 2017 Marriott Hotel of the Year. The Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel at Grand National's existing guest rooms have been completely renovated and an additional 93 rooms have been added, with a new spa set to open in fall 2018. The only Four Diamond hotel on the Plains, the Auburn/Opelika Marriott features 15,000 square feet of interior event space options for your meetings plus world- class RTJ golf, tennis, pickleball, social venues and multiple pools. Choose Auburn/Opelika for your next great meeting. To learn more, call 334.737.2232 or visit MarriottGrandNational.com AUBURN MARRIOTT OPELIKA HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTER AT GRAND NATIONAL 3700 ROBERT TRENT JONES TRAIL, OPELIKA, AL 36801 MARRIOTTGRANDNATIONAL.COM F O U R D I A M O N D S A N D G R O W I N G . © 2018 Marriott International, Inc. reat meeting facilities, new resort amenities and a staff fluent in Southern Hospitality make the Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel & Conference Center at Grand National an ideal meeting location. Named 2017 Marriott Hotel of the Year, the hotel is convenient to Atlanta, Birmingham and Montgomery. With 221 fully renovated guest rooms and a spa opening in 2018, the Marriott offers 15,000 square feet of total meeting space. From a Grand Ballroom and executive boardrooms to an indoor amphitheater and additional meeting rooms, the Marriott offers flexible options for meeting planners. After a day of great meetings, enjoy the feature pools and outdoor bar. For additional recreation, the tennis complex, three Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail courses and miles of hiking trails make Opelika an ideal meeting destination. Additional amenities are being added in 2018, so let's start planning a great meeting at the Auburn/ Opelika Marriott. www.Marriottgrandnational. com or call (334) 737-2125. ■ 2017 Marriott Hotel Of The Year: Opelika G Brooke Kastner, Director of Sales and Marketing A 24 year resident of Auburn and 12 year veteran of the Marriott at Grand National, Brooke is an expert on making your group's next meeting a success. Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel & Conference Center at Grand National (334) 737-2125 Brooke.kastner@marriottgrandnational.com MarriottGrandNational.com

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of ConventionSouth - JUL 2018